Skyway Graphite Tuff II 9T Gold Alloy Flange Wheels 20 Inch Pair
To co-incide the release of the 40th Anniversary Haro Master, Skyway are producing a limited run of Graphite Skyway Tuff Wheels for this bike.
The Skyway Graphite is part of BMX folk-lore. Originally made to be lighter weight for the Skyway team and sponsored riders, made from Graphite with their disctinctive gold flanges they used Campagnolo hubs, these weren't even available to buy at any price. Now remade by Skyway in limited numbers the Graphites are updated with sealed bearings.
There simply is no more iconic 1980’s BMX product than Skyway Tuff Wheels. Skyway's original Tuff Wheel. Fast, smooth, and reliable; these Tuffs exceed the performance you have come to expect of genuine Skyway Tuff Wheels. Please see our other listings for other options.
• Front: Gold CNC machined alloy riveted flange.
• Rear 9T with gold detail (see image).
• Fits all Standard 20 x 1.75 or Wider Tyres. If you order tyres & tubes from us at the same time we will fit them to the wheels for you.
• 9T cassette driver to use with 25T front sprocket.
• Graphite Construction.
• Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hubs.
• 3/8" (10 mm) Front axle.
• 14mm Rear axle.
• Plated axle nuts and washers included but not shown.
• Weight with Nuts and Washers: Rear 1305g, Front 1195g.
• Rim Width: 36mm.
• Manufactured in U.S.A.
• PLEASE NOTE As these wheels are composite that won’t be as perfectly true as a conventional alloy rim.
• PLEASE NOTE: While we do check these before despatch you may need to wipe off any minor cosmetic marks when you receive and fit them, especially with the white ones.
• FLANGES & RIVETS: Please see the images for examples of how the rivets look on the latest wheels.
• As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us on 01942 826598. Thanks.
• Over the years we have built hundreds of bikes with these wheels, see images.
• Tyres shown fitted to wheels NOT included, BUT if you order tyres and tubes at the same time we will happily fit them for you.