Skyway Tuff Wheels with fitted Panaracer HP406 Tyres and Freewheel Pair
Why sweat fitting tyres to your Skyways when you can buy the whole caboodle from us with beautiful re-issue Panaracer HP406 tyres installed and inflated. All ready to fit to your old school BMX restoration. We also include two quality innertubes and a chrome 16T fitted freewheel.
20" Skyway Tuff Wheels
Made in USA. Sealed bearings front and rear. 10mm (3/8" axle). Please note that for some old school forks you will need to "flat" the front axle with a file. We can do this for you for a charge.
Panaracer HP406 Skinwall Tyres
Re-issue classic old school freestyle tyres. 20x1.75". Highest quality. Made in Japan. Black, Blue, Red or White.
4-JERI or similar 1/8". Use with 44T front chainring.
• If you have a modern bike with a small 25T front sprocket then you need the 9T Tuff Wheels that we sell instead.
• Avoid black marks on your rims remember to order KOOL STOP brake pads from us for these wheels.
• PLEASE NOTE As these wheels are composite they won’t be as perfectly true as a conventional alloy rim that you can true.
• PLEASE NOTE: While we do check these before despatch you may need to wipe off any minor cosmetic marks when you receive and fit them, especially with the white ones.
• As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us on 01942 826598.
• Over the years we have built hundreds of bikes with these wheels, see images.