Sunday Street Sweeper Frame Matte Raw
Jake Seeley's signature frame is designed to complement his progressive, technical street riding. The Street Sweeper evolves directly from Jake Seeley’s original Broadcaster frame by using shorter chain stays, a steeper head tube angle, a taller bottom bracket and smaller hollow dropouts with integrated chain tensioners. Built with versatility in mind, the Street Sweeper features removable u-brake hardware and Gyro tabs. The frame’s front triangle makes use of traditional round MotoRoss style top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
PLEASE NOTE: This bike has a Translucent paint finish which means you can see the welds and anything else through the paint. It is generally not as durable as solid paint and can scratch easier. Additionally, the steel can develop sort of spider-web marks which of course you can see through the translucent paint, this is all part of the effect in a way, but we are just making you aware it. If this isn't for you, we'd suggest a non-translucent paint finish.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame MotoRoss style, double-butted, top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting. Integrated seat clamp
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal.
- Braking Options: Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", or 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 12.70-13”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7”
- Standover: 8.8” T
- Tyre Clearance: 2.4”
- Head Tube Length: 4.7”
- Weight: 5lbs